Convicted Printing takes your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your information. “Convicted Printing” means any entity that carries the Convicted Printing and I Am Convicted brands.
This statement describes our privacy practices for the websites where it is posted. This includes convictedprinting.com. It also applies to information we collect in our stores, through PayPal, or other places offline.
We collect various information about you
We collect and store information you provide through our digital properties and in our store. The information we may collect includes:
• Your name
• Email address
• Phone number
• Credit card number (only through PayPal)
In certain situations, we may also collect:
• Your responses to surveys
We collect information from you in several ways
- We collect information directly from you. For example, if you register for a promotion or give us your information via a request form online. We might collect information if you post a comment on one of our websites/social media pages or request information. We also collect information when you buy something. Our data researchers can also collect your information from websites and other social media platforms online (example, if you display a contact name, number, email, etc.).
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, social media platforms may give us information about you. We may combine the information we collect from you with the information we get from third parties.
- Location information. Some of our third party digital properties may collect your location to help you search for our stores or to use special mobile features within some of our stores. We also may use this information to determine whether to provide you with content, information, and notices based on your location. For a mobile application to identify your location, you must enable location services through your mobile device’s settings. If you do not want third parties to collect this information or to enable these features, you can turn off location services on your mobile device. Convicted Printing has no control over your device’s settings.
We use information as disclosed and described here
To respond to your requests or questions. For example, we might use your information to register you for promotions.
- To improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us.
- To look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make website or product improvements. We may also combine information we get from you with information we have gotten from third parties.
- For security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites
- For marketing. We may notify you about products, special promotions, or offers. We might tell you about new website features or products.
To communicate with you about your account or our relationship: We may contact you to tell you about changes to this Policy or our website Terms. We may also tell you about issues with your orders.
We may share information with third parties
Your information may be shared when legally permitted, including in the following situations:
- Within our company (including our affiliated companies).
- If we think we have to in order to comply with the law. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We may also share information to protect us, our sites, or our users. We might share information with other companies for fraud and credit risk reduction.
- With any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business was sold we may sell our customer list as part of that transaction.
Our websites may link to third party sites or services we don’t control
We may also provide social media features that enable you to share information with social networks and to interact with Convicted Printing on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites. Actions you take in connection with social media features may be reflected in a manner visible to others; for example, if you “Like” us on Facebook, others may be able to see that you have done so.
We use standard security measures to protect your information
The Internet is not 100% secure. We thus cannot promise that your information will be completely safe. Please use caution when using the Internet or providing personal information to others.
Our digital platforms and programs are not intended for kids
Our websites are not intended for children under 13. We take steps on these sites to avoid collecting information online from children under 13. In some cases, children may give us information without us knowing about it. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe that your child under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, please email us (email@example.com). If you want to write, use the address listed below. Please mark your inquiries to the attention of “COPPA – Information Request” and include your email and phone number.
Learn more about how to protect your child online. Read the helpful information provided by the FTC.
We store information in the United States
Information we maintain is stored in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, and India. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may maintain your information as subject to U.S. laws, which may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country.
Your choices about our marketing and tracking tools
You can opt out of marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate whether you wish to continue to receive Convicted Printing’s catalogs and other postal mailings.
You can control if we share information with third parties for their marketing purposes. To opt out of having us share your information with third parties for their promotional purposes, please email us (email@example.com). If you accept an offer from one of them after you opt out, we will share your information with that specific party.
You can control cookies and tracking tools. Please refer to this report from the Guardian for an introduction on cookies and web tracking.
Our do not track policy: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
You can control tools on your mobile devices. For example, you can turn off the GPS locator or push notifications on your phone. Each push notification has an unsubscribe link.
You have other controls you can exercise. You can choose whether or not to share personal information. If you choose not to share, some features and services may be more difficult or impossible to use. If you turn off cookies or tracking tools, parts of our site and services may also not work properly.
Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Convicted Printing, LLC
501 S. Falkenburg Rd.
Tampa, FL 33619
Every so often, we may change our privacy policies. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website (www.convictedprinting.com). Please check our site periodically for updates.